Outsource Your HR Needs
You started your business because you had a passion to provide a unique product or service. Now you’re growing and have a team of employees, but don’t have time to manage all the ins and out of being an employer. Sound familiar? Amy can help!
Key Benefits of Outsourcing HR
On Demand HR SupportSmall companies don’t always need full-time HR staff. Pay for HR resources only when you need them.
Acquire and Retain Top TalentDevelop quality HR documents and well-conceived processes that help you attract and keep quality employees.
Peace of MindPartner with an experienced HR professional to ensure you’re following best practices and adhering to legal requirements.
Outside PerspectiveGet creative, external perspectives for all types of employee situations…Amy has seen it all!
Focus on Your BusinessLighten your workload by letting Amy take on the day to day HR management you need to be a successful employer.
How Amy Can Help
Whether it’s helping you through a transition, doing an audit or developing key procedures within your company, Amy can help guide the way. Here are just a few consultative services Amy can provide:
Outsource HR Leadership
If you need HR expertise or lose a key HR team member, Amy can step in to keep your department moving forward and performing to expectations.
If you have inexperienced or new HR staff, Amy can help mentor them towards effective leaders and turbo-charge their onboarding and ongoing employee management processes.
Human Resource Audit
Get a comprehensive analysis of your HR practices, personnel files, and I-9 records for legal compliance and proactive solutions to gain efficiencies for your managers.
Get help creating budget-friendly compensation plans that drive performance:
- Create salary ranges for your company, based on the work performed
- Define merit increases linked to performance reviews
- Develop executive compensation plans
Performance Appraisal System
Develop a system that links performance to your business goals. Give employees the information they need to improve performance, set goals and drive business results
Develop a process to identify high potential employees in each department and define a comprehensive plan to develop all employees in the department. Use information to create a talent pipeline with potential promotions within 5 years.
For New & Growing Companies
If you’re starting a company or growing quickly, it can be overwhelming to keep up with HR tasks and documentation. Partner with Amy to get all the resources you need quickly along with peace of mind that you’re complying with federal laws and procedures.
- Staffing model and Compensation plan
- Interview Questions – Employee and Management
- Interview Questions – Legal Guidelines
- Background Checks – DMV, prior convictions, drug testing
- Employment Telephone Reference Check
- Offer Letter
- New Hire Training and On-boarding
- W-4 form
- I-9 form and Colorado Immigration Form
- New Employee Checklist – includes background check information, employee training
- Job Descriptions
- Employee Change Form
- Request for Time Off
- Performance Appraisal form
- Progressive Discipline form
- Exit Interview form
- Termination Checklist
- FLSA Exemption Guidelines
- Federal Law by number of Employees
- Personnel file and Medical file contents
- Record Retention Schedule
Putting together a clear handbook for your employees can be time consuming. Amy can help define policies and draft a handbook that meets your specific corporate needs.